Followers

Thursday 15 May 2008

The Sunday Stampers, Stamp Something

This is a double whammy for me this week, as the theme on Sunday Stampers is cats, and on Stamp Something its 1st's. Well this Daisy Cat stamp is the first I ever bought. She came previously owned from e-bay, the wood is covered in ink, and it's obvious she had been well used, and I love her to bits. How someone could part with her I will never know.:o)
The background paper has been in my stash for a couple of years now. Daisy has just been stamped and cut out. Her flowers have been coloured with Glaze pens and a little bit of diamond glaze.
The love stamp is one of a set of clear stamps, and a couple of prima's and a button finishes it off.
She may be old and tatty but I love her!!
Thanks for looking xx
http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/2008/05/sunday-stampers-week-16-cool-for-cats.html
http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2008/05/first-somethings.html

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love that kitty. Thanks for joining in our challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an adorable tag Sue and perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing and I hope you come by tomorrow to check out the new challenge!

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Sue - love the cat images and really compliments the background xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love this tag, great cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue I do hope you are ok, I keep visiting in the hope that you have posted something else to let us know you are ok - please come and say hello to us on the lotstodo forum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, sorry it's me again, but haven't heard from you in such a long time and it's been a few months since you've posted anything, hope everything is ok xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, Like Sam I keep popping on but see you haven't blogged for a while. Hope you're okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.