Followers

Saturday 24 January 2009

Art Creations Friday

Here's my entry to this weeks Art Creations Friday Challenge. It's another tag I'm afraid - I seem to be in a taggy mood at the moment.
The background is a Basic Grey Blush paper which is soooo pretty. I've copied the photograph onto printable acetate. The girls locket is a dew drop, and the rub on is by Creative Imaginations. They are not really where I wanted them to be, but they kind of stuck on before I was ready, so I had to the most of it lol.
Thanks for looking xx
http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/2009/01/10th-challenge.html

10 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, Sue. I like the idea of using it as an overlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely tag !!!
    .
    thanks for this lovely entry to ACF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful tag, Sue! I love the background and the pieces of lace. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog layout and colour

    Fab tag, she looks so sullen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, Sue! I love the way you enhanced her locket! I have a bottle of those "dew drops" and never could figure out how to use them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.