Followers

Friday 16 January 2009

Graphicus Challenge Plum & Gold



I'm a big fan of Glenda, and her products, so when I saw that she had a challenge, I thought I would give it a go. This months was plum and gold, with a celebration theme. I have used Elusive Images All of a Twitter stamps. This is the first time they have come out of the packet, but they stamped beautifully. The 'celebration' stamp is from Hot off the Press. I've had another go with Stampboard - it's not the most 'artsy' of designs but I quite like it. The card is a lovely plummy colour in real life, but as we've had no sunshine for two days I had to photograph it under my craft lamp. If I ever see a fuchia challenge I shall re-enter it in that too lol.
http://team-graphicus.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part sue, love the card!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love the rich deep colour and I'm into stampbord at the mo too - another great piece of art work Sue xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, Sue. I know what you mean about the colour and light. I took about 20 photos before I got one I was happy with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sue, really lovely. Am so pleased Graphicus have started doing challenges!!! I love seeing what everyone has done with the products.

    xxx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel - mine came out looking very pink too - however the colour here is very striking.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stamping. Must have taken 20 photo's of mine!!! Know how you feel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.