Followers

Friday 30 January 2009

Hey Dude!! - My Time To Craft, Bring Me Sunshine

I was really pleased to see this challenge. I need to see a bit of sunshine, and it was time that these Tanda stamps were opened. This card also fits the challenge at Stamp Something perfectly, as their theme is Summer in Winter.
The 'Dude's' background has been coloured with acrylic paint dabbers, and cuttlebugged (Swiss dots). The base card is Basic Grey, and the surf board is from the Arcaic collection.
The little yin yan's are shrink plastic. It still scares me to death watching this shrink!!
The obligatory stitching stamps and dew drops and all finished. There's a lad at work who this card will be perfect for, so thats a mans card solved!!
I really enjoyed this challenge, and thanks for looking xx.
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/01/challenge-46-little-bit-of-sunshine.html

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!!!!!! Fun & fresh I love it. Thanks for joining in with us this week :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE !!
    Oh thats just so cute!!!
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is soooo funny, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this card!! Fantastic!!

    TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. And I love your reactions button at the bottom of your picture. Wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card made me smile as I thought of all the men it reminded me of!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That image is cracking me up!! Love it! Fabulous card, love the layout! thanks for joining the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sue that is just fantastic, what a superb image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only just realised you were back, Sue. Sorry. Great to see that you're crafting again.

    Love this card.

    I'm off to look at the rest of your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant card - love it!!!! Thanks for joining us this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.