Followers

Sunday 11 January 2009

Ismaki Challenge 1


This is the first Ismaki challenge of the year, and I really wanted to join in. I must admit I have cut it a bit fine with my timing but hey ho! The option this week was snowflakes, but I really can't face another Christmassy card just yet - mainly because I left 2008's till the last minute. I really must be more organised this year lol.
I've used my new Murray & Ethel stamps for this 50th birthday card. I saw them on C&C, but being a Northern lass, wouldn't pay the p&p from there. I got them from a fantastic e-bay seller, no p&p and they arrrived the day after I ordered 'em. These are quite large and stamp very nicely. I've finally got round to buying an anti-static bag and wow what a difference it makes - no more splodgy embossing powder!
The plain brown cardstock is DCWV self adhesive. I love this for using with the Cuttlebug - no more trying to put glue round scalloped edges - great!
I really enjoyed the challenge and promise to be earlier next week

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sue, love the colors you've used, and what a cute image, reminds me of someone...lol
    Donna
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. verry nice card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue and just love the image!!!!

    Thanks for following the Lotstodo Challenge site - would love to see you taking part

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is fantastic, love the colour combo but best of all, that image, it's so funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.