Followers

Saturday 24 January 2009

The Wednesday Stamper - Lace

This is my entry for this weeks Wednesday Stamper, the theme is lace. My cocktail lady (lady!! lol) is wearing a lacy basque and stockings. The set is by Bombshell stamps and they are a great quality rubber and stamp beautifully. I've used real lace under the trimming on the bottom, and the rub on is by Creative Imaginations.
I've used a few Dew Drops as champagne bubbles, these are new today and they're my favourites already. Thanks for looking.
http://wednesdaystamper.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.