Followers

Sunday 18 January 2009

The Wednesday Stamper - Openings


The hardest part of the challenge was to find a stamp with an opening, I hope this bridge counts! It's part of a huge 'Stamp Camp' stamp, and I must admit it's the 1st time that I've used it. The number of stamps that I have seen, loved, bought and never used.... lol.
I've stamped, then used ink pads and water to colour in. The sentiment is by Invoke Arts, and the sky has been coloured using Ranger acrylic paints in blue and white. I've also used a white pen to highlight, a red/gold brilliance pad to ink the edges, and lots and lots of Mod Podge to give it a shine
I really enjoyed this challenge, thanks for looking. xx
http://wednesdaystamper.wordpress.com/


6 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic.
    Gorgeous card. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bet it counts! great interpretation. and i'm glad we made you finally use the stamps, got lots us "unused" ones as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great take on the theme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job - I think you rose to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad we could help you use one of your lovely stamps (we could all use some help I think :) Your card is lovely and a great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is lovely!!Brings back so many memories! You really "solved" this challenge brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.