Followers

Saturday 24 January 2009

You're Having a Laugh!!


Im really loving my Murray and Ethel stamps, they are so much fun to use! I've scribbled down so many challenges that I want to enter, and there are just not enough hours left to do them, so I've had to combine this one. The sketch is from Sketch and Stash - my new stash is my stamps - this is the 1st time that I've used these two. I got them from a great e-bay seller, they arrived the day after I ordered them - how great is that!
The 2nd part of the challenge was from My Time to Craft titled 'You're Having a Laugh'
The background paper is DCWV - part of the 3 parter from QVC last Summer. I couldn't wait for it to arrive, but I think this is the 1st time I've used it - typical!!
Thanks very much for looking xx
http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant, I'm loving the Murray & Ethel stuff too! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sue! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Sue! I love these stamps, they're so funny!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at both Sketch and Stash and MTTC!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sue! I'm another big fan of these stamps.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.