Followers

Saturday 11 April 2009

C is for.....

Collage, canvas and cork, W is for why am I sat here typing at midnight?.....
Here is my inky messy ATC for the Alphabet Challenge The main image is a much underused Hero Arts stamp. I saw it, loved it, had to have it, then struggled to use it. Lots of other stamps going off in the background, the postage stamp is from a job lot from e-bay that I've had since time began, same with the feather (under the sticky backed canvas 'Live Well') The cork stickers are Creative Imaginations, I had forgotten how much I liked these, they are so forgiving however you stamp them.
Took me ages to make but I really enjoyed it, so thats c to add to my collection.
Thanks for looking and have a lovely Easter xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Sue, and well done on a triple C ! Many thanks for taking part this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great atc Sue! Thanks for taking part this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its worth the effort for a lovely atc like that sue............and you forgot, you have another c.............collage.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so imaginative really makes you smile to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great.... love all the details....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue your C atc is stunning,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.