Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Have Fun!

Good morning, and happy Wednesday, it's time for the first Stampotique challenge of 2015, and Claudine has chosen New Years Resolutions. Here's what she says 
Most of us always create a new Years Resolution at the beginning of the new year. For 2015 try your hand at making something with your new years resolution in mind.
This covers two of my resolutions, one is to have fun in my crafting,( I always have fun when I'm playing with Stampotique) and the other is to be a bit (lot) more organised. So I'm now a card in advance rather than playing catch up 2 hours before I need to put one in the post.
The background is PanPastel which has been pounced through a stencil.
Twinkie, Romek, and Miguel Has A Gift have been coloured with Prisma Pencils, and Happy Birthday has been stamped directly onto the card (always a scary bit).
I've used stickers to spell out my 'Have Fun'
I've used Happy Birthday again on the inside 
Yup it's got an insert and it's in an envelope all ready to go lol.

Please join in with our challenge and show us your New Year resolutions.

I'm also entering this into the challenge over at PanPastels, which is Clean and Simple. For me this is very clean, look at all the scary white space lol.
Hope you like it, and thanks very much for looking x

16 comments:

  1. Love your card, and I love my Pan pastels and Brushos too, and am having fun playing with them! I once again forgot to make any resolutions..Hugs, Valerie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and I hope you can keep your resolutions.

    I haven't made any at all but I never do then I can't break them :)

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new mobile blog look, sorry if i'm late at noticing...

    Fantastic stencil, love your images very much. I made two birthday cards for January in December. I was going to sit and make a whole batch on my list but then stopped as a month ahead is fine lol.

    Fantastic CAS card, i adore making this type of card you have the balance just right:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely wonderful Sue, I'm in awe, this card with its envelope is just perfect and so lovely!!! Your coloring is great too, and I'm surprised to see that your Prismacolors pencils give so vivid and bright colours (at least behind my screen!). Great take on this first challenge of the year! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring on those (definitely fun) Stampotique characters, and I love the background too... Two resolutions down in one - great work!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pan pastel background, very subtle but nicely done. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, love the card and the images you chose for the front of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue, what a fun card. I just love those stamps. Thanks so much for joining us at PanPastel UK
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card ! Love all the bright colours and your resolution to have more fun !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great resolutions and a fabulous piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I love the bright colours of the characters against the subtle PP background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and great resolutions!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card Sue, it really is full of fun!! Good luck with staying organised! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These three mischievous boys are definitely having fun, Sue! There is definitely a party going on here! It sounds like you are off to a great start with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sue ....I heart your card...Thank you for joining us at pan pastel UK xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.