Followers

Sunday 8 February 2015

Roll Up! Roll Up!

I'm going to shock you all now with a piece of news, THE SUN IS SHINING! It's still flippin freezing, but it's sooo nice to see some sunshine again! 
That's Crafty has a theme of Animal Magic this time around, and I've got some Artist Outpost stamps that have never been inked, so a match made in heaven.
They are from the Vintage Circus set and I've used them with some Graphic 45 papers. I don't often use papers, I love them but then I 'keep them for best' Well 'best' is now! The amount of clothes that have shrunk in my wardrobe waiting for 'best' is ridiculous lol.
My tiger has been watercoloured, and the tickets just stamped in a strip and sewn.
I really love my new sewing machine, it can do so many stitches - unfortunately I can only do straight and zig zag, but today I learned how to wind a bobbin and use the automatic threader so now we have red sewing too!
I hope you enjoy your Sunday, and thanks very much for looking.
I've entered this into the That's Crafty challenge, Animal Magic, and
Artistic Outpost - Anything Goes 

9 comments:

  1. Love your circus theme, Sue - what a great combination of stamps and papers - fab! And yes, we have sunshine too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have made, and your new sewing machine sounds fab. Don't fall over it like I did with mine! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and great stitching!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha you do my me laugh Sue,a fab sense of humour re the clothes!
    Wonderful card,yes I hoard the fancy paper for 'best' too ;)
    Big sunny hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great--I love the sewing.

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Stunning piece of Art Sue. Love it. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fantastic, the sewing is so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your "animal magic," Sue! Great sewing that sort of (well, ok, literally) holds everything together! Great use of your G45 papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha you made me giggle, we have really a lot of common points Sue cos like you, I don't buy very often patterned papers now; Indeed I put them always in my storage cupboards too, keeping them 'for the best' but finally never using them anymore haha since they are hidden moreover lol. So I'm even more in awe today, GREAT use of these lovely papers and circus stamps!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.