Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

Be Happy

Hello and happy Thursday. It's a really quick post from me today as we have builders in and apparently that's not a good time for me to 'sit playing on the computer' lol. My craft room (conservatory) is having a new roof, so everything has been moved out. The car has lost it's garage and my stuff is everywhere. I just need to win the lottery, buy next doors house and have myself a craft house! 

Funnily enough I had an e-mail this morning that a long lost relative wanted to give me millions of dollars, so if I just send $120.00 I can claim that! Job done ;-)



I made this with lots of PaperArtsy paints and stencils for the 'mark making' challenge. There's also credit card scrapes,  sequin waste, and stitching marks as well as stamping.
I'm entering this into the That's Crafty 'all square' challenge too.

Have a great day whatever you are doing, and thanks very much for looking x

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always, hope you win that lottery. I know those mails, we all seem to have those long lost and generous relatives! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mark-making, Sue - those flowers just pop, pop, POP! Wishing you luck on the lottery - sharesies? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Sue! Great colours and composition, I love it! Just hold on, I'm sure your house will be comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this piece of art Sue and it makes me feel happy just looking at it. I really like your background and colour choices. I had to smile reading your post. I had a similar email recently. Perhaps it's from the same long lost relative and we're long lost cousins lol ? ; ). Happy crafting. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, hope,you are well. Lovely piece, I particularly love the colours and lines and dots markings, lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful arty page and you always make me laugh when ai visit your blog. Well worth the outlay to find your rich relative lol

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scrummy card Sue, love the mix of colours. I know what you mean re builders, after a full house rewire and ongoing new kitchen renovations I'm coming to the end of my tether!
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this happy and bright page !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous depth and layers of stamps to create that gorgeous background Sue. A great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very colourful xxx Hope you get your new roof sorted soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, good luck for winning the million dear Sue!!! :o)
    But great that you will have a new roof soon!! (probably done now!)
    Loving your make for PA marks challenge, fabulous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.