Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Reach High

Good morning, and Happy Tuesday.  It's my turn today to share my second Country View Crafts star project. It's a double page in my small journal.




I was feeling quite bold so decided to go straight in with embossing, distress inks, and pan pastels.
I started by clear embossing the stars from this Darcy plate from PaperArtsy.


Then I added lots of Distress Inks and Pan Pastels. I've used the silver PP through the stencil.


I've stamped the houses from the same plate, and the flowers from Darcy 06 for placement.


 I've coloured the flowers directly with Fresco's, then 'whited out' the houses and re-stamped, and coloured with Fresco's and coloured pencils. The tiny house in the middle has been stamped onto a book page and cut out.


Then I've gone round the edges with black and white pencils to cover up my dodgy lines lol.



I've finished with the sentiment from the same plate, the obligatory washi tape, and some stars cut from a Seth Apter stencil. 

I really enjoyed making this, and that's now 2 things in my journal without it being a total disaster, (that's one more than usual :-D )
Hope you have a great day, and thanks very much for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Your journal pages are great, love the colours and design. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal spread with amazing colours and images

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh now this is somewhat stunning Sue, I'd love to have a house like that!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing! Such a fantastic spread and cool stamps! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sue, love it. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold colors, many layers and fun imagery. Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is both serious motivation and serious art! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bright pages are gorgeous Sue. Fab work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous! I love the colours and the design! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pages, Sue! Love the sentiment <3
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.