Followers

Monday 2 January 2017

Play Away

Hi and Happy Tuesday. A combination of Bank holidays and football meant that I was home alone this afternoon. Well what's a girl to do (after a happy dance) other than kidnap the Toblerone and go and have a play.



I'd been re-watching some Andy Skinner videos on You Tube over Christmas along with his latest Hochanda shows, and wanted to try the Triple Thick glaze and interference paint technique.

It was great fun to just play!
I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge which is start afresh - the Triple Thick is new, and also That's Crafty's Anything Goes challenge.
Thanks very much for looking and have a fab week x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely piece Did you say Toblerone? Words like that make me go weak at the knees....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am taking the month of January off from any Facebook activity, I am ready to take on some new art projects, especially artful techniques. Though I am familiar with the name Andrew Skinner, I am familiar with neither his art nor his techniques. Seeine your project and your enthusiasm for his work, I am about to become a YouTube junkie, I feel! Thanks for the inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this Sue, gorgeous texture and detail. Happy crafting, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Sue - Happy New Year from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the distressing and the rust effects. It's amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous to have the day to yourself - and what a brilliant rusty piece you created. Just love everything about it - the colours, the textures, the rust...!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.