Followers

Wednesday 12 April 2017

A Bit of a Cutie

It's my Mum and Dad's wedding anniverasary at the end of this week, and so a card is needed. I looked at my skulls and zombies, but came up with this instead.



All the stamps are by Alice Palace for Crafty Individuals, and the backgrounds are made with Distress Ink and Distress Oxides. I only have four colours at the moment, and here they are.

Spiced Marmalade...
Worn Lipstick...

Broken China...

and Cracked Pistachio.


I know it's a bit mushy, but 58 years deserves a medal mushy card.
The Happy Anniversary has been typed on my old typewriter, and it's quite small - that'll get 'em reaching for their reading glasses mwhahahaha..... should have bought me a pony when I was little ;-)

I'm joining in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, which happens to be these colours. How lucky is that, and also the Craft Stamper Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks very much for looking, and have a fun day xx

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sue! And I loved your comment about the pony haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and fun card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Sue..I agree that I'm not sure the skulls would have worked so well here;0) Happy anniversary to your parents! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and I am sure they will love it as you have made it specially for them

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. - absolutely beautiful i have those stamps to..love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how,you used the imagery Sue and love the text on the bottom two . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow they look great! Congratulations with your mum and dad! Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha you crack me up Sue,fab card but I wonder what your parents would've thought of a skulls or zombie one !!
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute on the contrary, not too mushy as you said for your mum and dad lol (though I also love skulls haha.. But I'm perfectly happy with these Alice Palace stamps too as you know teehee :D)
    Well done Sue! I hope our challenges at CI will start again soon :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, there's nothing wrong with a little mush now and then (and I can't think of a much better occasion for it), especially when it's as sweet and gentle as the Alice Palace stamps. Absolutely charming, and I bet your Mum and Dad love it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are adorable, luv the designs and colors...great job! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. The oxides are fab to play with, so versatile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to tell you I am laughing - skulls and zombies indeed!! What you made is perfect - loving and happy!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this .... great stamps and fab backgrounds. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am playing catch-up, but glad I did not miss this card! You didn't lose your sense of humor even for this wonderful milestone in your parents' lives! Your color palette just reinforces this joyous occasion. Well done, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! Thanks for submitting at the Craft Stamper Challenge Blog!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.