Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

Getting Beach Ready

Good morning and happy Sunday. I'm sharing another of my Creative Dyary pages, and hopefully preparing another one later today 'cos next week starts tomorrow! I often (very often) start things with the best of intentions and never finish them, so I'm trying really hard to do my journal pages each week, and to write in them.  This is this weeks.


This was the week that I went back to the gym. I've been going all over Christmas but only for a swim, but Monday was D day. So off I went, and had my body fat analysis done, and yeah I've got some, quite a lot in fact! This just made me think of the advert that caused all the fuss last year, hence my beach bod!


This is the left hand diary page, all ready for writing in. The words are the Dylusions equivalent of Chit Chat stickers.


My girl is a combo of a couple of stamp sets. She has a bit of an attitude 'cos I had to fit here head on and didn't leave much room. Anyone would have an attitude if they had their head rammed onto their shoulders at this angle!

I hope you're having a lovely day whatever you're doing, and thanks very much for looking xx

5 comments:

  1. I love your beach gal with attitude, and well done on going to the gym! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages and I really love that background !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la..!! More great pages Sue, she really is ready for that beach. Her head is the perfect angle on that body. I think we all dream of warmer times ahead and the holiday season as soon as we hit a new year.
    It will be here before we know it ;)
    Warm hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.