Followers

Thursday 1 March 2018

Viva Espana

Good afternoon and welcome to my second post of the day.Over on the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity we have a new challenge, and it's a nice easy one for you, 'Anything Goes'. So this will either spark your creativity, or you will have the monkey in your brain playing the cymbals. I had the monkey, so I went with him.



 I started by stamping the Carmen's Veranda Passport Background and then painting it in the colour of the Spanish Flag. Do you like my careful colouring!

Then I stamped the wonderful Matador Monkey which is also by Carmen's Veranda. I coloured him in Distress Markers and sparkle pens.

I printed the sentiment on the computer, added a bit of stitching and washi tape and we're all done.
So please join in with our challenge, remember 'anything goes' as long as it contains some stamping and it's a new unpublished project.
Have a wonderful March, and thanks very much for looking xx


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Sue, the Monkey Matador is just too funny! The Spanish flag background looks great too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that monkey, he makes for a great card. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.